Topps® Products has a solution. Seam/RivetGuard™—our popular product specifically designed for metal roofs—seals, caulks, and withstands normal thermal movement from changing temperatures and more. The specially compounded, synthetic rubbers elongate further when warm and needed most and become stronger in cold climates, keeping seams and fasteners sealed in all climates.
Seam/RivetGuard™ represents the ultimate gelled formula sealant for both seams and fasteners where a one-coat application does both. This makes it a real labor-saver. Seals seams and fasteners.
What do you do when you have a leaking metal roof seam or problem with fasteners on your metal roof? Weather can wreak havoc on a metal roof. Thermal movement is created by changing temperatures, and as roof materials expand and contract metal roof seams can become loose. Bad weather can further the damage, and early intervention can save your metal roof.
- Ultimate tensile strength: 1000 psi min
- Ultimate elongation: 420% min
- Water vapor permeability: .25 perms
- Reflectivity: 84.43%
- Permanent flexibility
- Strong bonding and high build
- Repels all water – won’t wick or transmit moisture
- Ultimate adhesive package
- Quick moisture resistance in 1 – 4 hours